How to buy
1. The Customer chooses the item from e-Store and adds it to shopping basket by clicking button BASKET
2. Click the button BASKET to place the order, then the customer is redirected to to the ordering page.
3. After entering the required data and information verification as well as e-Store Regulations approval, click on the button "Confirm order". This will confirm the order and will send the information to the Seller.
4. The Customer makes the payment according to the selected payment method - to pay in cash at goods receipt or by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account, after the receipt of the invoice to the Customer's email.
5. At the payment, the e-store sends the order confirmation to the Customer's e-mail address.
6. The Customer undertakes to submit the correct data for the order
7. The Seller is not liable for incorrectly entered Customer data, that could affect delivery impossibility could have the any consequences.
In cash upon the receipt of goods.
The payment is made at our office at Unijas Street 11a, Riga upon the receipt of the goods.
2. Payment made via internet banking or paid in bank.
After ordering the goods, the invoice will be issued and sent to your e-mail address. It is necessary to mantion the invoice number when making the payment. The goods delivery will be made only after a full invoice amount will be paid and receipt to the bank account. At the time of goods receipt You sign the waybill, which is a confirmation of purchase.
Goods receipt or delivery
Your can choose the most convenient delivery option of the goods across Latvia:
1) our office / store in Riga, Unijas Street 11a - 0.00 EUR (free of charge)
2) via Omniva packomat system - from 2.69 to 4.69 EUR (depending on the quantity of the goods). Estimated delivery time if the items are in the office - 2 - 3 days
3) via Postal Station packomat - from 2.82 to 5.69 EUR (depending on the quantity of goods). Estimated delivery time if the items are in the office - 2-3 days
4) via Latvian Postal service (Latvijas Pasts).
5) via courier delivery across Latvia - € 6.00
If the item is not in the office, estimated delivery time ~ 10 days.
For costs and deliveries outside Latvia, the Parties agree additionally.
Return of the goods
Information about the right of refusal
THE RIGHT OF REFUSAL
• According to the Latvian Consumer Protection Act, the buyer may use the right of refusal and unilaterally withdraw from a distant agreement within 14 calendar days and return purchased goods via e-store to the seller.
• The withdrawal period shall run from the date the buyer has received the goods or it’s part (in cases the order has been made partially).
• The buyer can not use the right of refusal if:
o ordered goods by their nature can not be returned (for example: hygiene items, etc.), or they are perishable or quickly consumed;
o The buyer has opened the packaging, meaning damaging it..
• According to the Latvian Consumer Protection Section Act’s Article 12, paragraph 6, the customer is responsible for product quality and safety preservation during the right of refusal implementation period. The company reserves the right to refuse the buyer to use that right and to withhold it partially, if the goods are damaged due to neglecting use or neglecting the instructions, if the packaging is lost or significantly damaged.